R&D Advancement: Road to New Medicines
The industry comprises different subfields related to the development, production, and marketing of medications. These interdependent subfields consist of drug manufacturers, drug marketers, and biotechnology companies. The aim of the pharmaceutical industry is to provide drugs that prevent infections, maintain health, and cure diseases. This industry directly affects the global population, so several international regulatory bodies monitor things like drug safety, patents, quality, and pricing. Some of those regulatory entities are World Health Organization (WHO), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). various formulations have been developed to cure or stop the growth of several major infections, including HIV and certain types of cancer.
- Track 1-1 Digitized Innovation Trends that are shaping Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 2-2 Rapid development of 3D printers in Pharma Industry
- Track 3-3 Role of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computers
- Track 4-4 Personalized Medicine and Customization
- Track 5-5 Practice of the Preparation and Dispensing of Medicinal Drugs