The role of nanotechnology in the field of pharmaceutics has exceptionally altered the way of our understanding about drugs, Nano drugs or the use of nanoparticles as carrier of the drug has become the basic fundamental for the production or design of a drug. Pharmaceutical nanotechnology is the appliance of Nanoscience to Pharmaceuticals as nanomaterials, and devices like diagnostics, drug delivery, biosensor, and imaging. Pharmaceutical nanotechnology has tuned diagnosis and focused treatment of disease at a molecular level. Nanotechnology is a highly specialized field, which will revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry.
- Track 1-1 Bioinspired Nanocomposites
- Track 2-2 Advancements in Pharmaceutical Nanotools
- Track 3-3 Nanocarrier Drug Delivery in Cancer Therapy
- Track 4-4 Smart Nanomedicines
- Track 5-5 Future Discoveries in Pharmaceutical Industry using Nanomaterials