The pharmaceutical formulation in a medical specialty is the process which has different chemical substances, including the active drug, are combined to generate a medicinal end product. The major part of the subject reveals different dosage forms, including oral liquid products, topical products and solid dosage forms such as tablets and capsules. Drug Formulation includes Novel dosage forms, like tablets, sterile products, capsules, topical preparations, sustained release, and controlled release. Pharmaceutical Formulation provides an up to date supply of knowledge for all who wish to understand the principles and practice of formulation in the drug industry.
- Track 1-1 Topical and Trans-dermal Delivery
- Track 2-2 Novel Drug Delivery System
- Track 3-3 Drug Formulation- solid, semisolid or liquid
- Track 4-4 Miscibility of Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Track 5-5 Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)