Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Engineering
Medicinal chemistry and Pharmaceutical chemistry are methods arise at the intersection of chemistry which aiming at the discovery and development of new therapeutic agents. It is inherently an integrative topic — beginning with the synthesis of potential drugs followed by studies investigating their interactions with biological targets to understand the medicinal effects of the drug, its metabolism, and side-effects. Share your Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry and pharmaceutical chemistry to contribute in a major way for the growth of scientific knowledge and insight and facilitate the discovery and development of new therapeutic agents to treat debilitating human disorders.
- Track 1-1 Physiological Chemistry of Drugs
- Track 2-2 Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Track 3-3 Computational Chemistry
- Track 4-4 Natural Product Research
- Track 5-5 Molecular Pharmacology & Toxicology