Pharmaceutical analysis is one of the divisions of practical chemistry that involves a set of process. In which both qualitative and quantitative analysis are required for manufacturing industries to ensure that the raw materials meet a certain requirement and to check the quality of the final product. The pharmaceuticals evolve impurities at assorted stages which makes the pharmaceutical risky to be supervised thus they must be detected and quantitated. For that, analytical instrumentation and methods play an important role.
Join us to discover the latest methods and products for your Pharmaceutical Science research.
- Track 1-1 Analytical and Electro analytical methodology
- Track 2-2 Forensic analytical techniques
- Track 3-3 Biomarker validation and Quality Control
- Track 4-4 Applications of analytical and bio analytical methods
- Track 5-5 HPLC analytical method development and validation