We are delighted to invite all the participants for “4th International Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences” from all over the world. Pharmaceutical Science 2020 has been designed to bring out the enticing ideas where it takes up a study of Pharmaceutical Science to the next set of standards and provides the best platform for trading with the most recent developments in the field.
This international meeting encloses the admirable sessions which includes Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations, Exhibitions and more. Pharmaceutical Science 2020 is aiming to bring professionals from the Pharmaceutical Science field to share the recent trends and developments across the globe. We are awaiting your presence at the event.
Why attend Pharmaceutical Science conferences?
- To create a global scientific connection among Pharmaceutical Scientists
- To foster the current development in the field
- To exchange the detailed vision of subject from research experts
- To gain knowledge relevant to your area of interest
- To maximize your relationship by connecting the people with various perception
Pharmaceutical Science 2020 Highlights:
- 100+ Participation (60% Industry: 40% Academia)
- 20+ Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 20+ Plenary Speakers
- 4+ Workshops and Special Sessions
- 5+ Poster Presentations
- 5+ Young Researchers Forum
- 3+ Exhibitors
- B2B Meetings
Pharmaceutical Science 2020 brings the experts under one roof by providing opportunities to meet and socialize and to establish a global network.
We hope that you will join us in Japan and make up your precious time to share your experience and research work to lead the future.
Pharmaceutical Science is a dynamic and rapidly changing field that combines a broad range of scientific disciplines critical to the discovery and development of new drugs and therapies. Everyday, Pharmaceutical Scientists are improving our society’s health and wellbeing in health care, academia, research, and government.
Sessions 01: Pharmaceutical Analysis
Pharmaceutical analysis is one of the divisions of practical chemistry that involves a set of process. In which both qualitative and quantitative analysis are required for manufacturing industries to ensure that the raw materials meet a certain requirement and to check the quality of the final product. The pharmaceuticals evolve impurities at assorted stages which makes the pharmaceutical risky to be supervised thus they must be detected and quantitated. For that, analytical instrumentation and methods play an important role.
Join us to discover the latest methods and products for your Pharmaceutical Science research.
Sessions 02: Pharmaceutical Care and Health
Pharmaceutical care is a process of drug therapy management that needs a traditional replacement in the orientation of professional attitudes and re-engineering of the Pharmacy environment. A special aspect of the structure must be in place to provide quality pharmaceutical care. The goal of Pharmaceutical Care is to enhance the patients health-related quality of life and accomplish positive clinical outcomes, within realistic economic expenditures. Many universities and colleges follow the system called Department of Pharmaceutical Care & Health Systems (PCHS) which progress the practice of pharmaceutical care and its aspect in the healthcare system for the aid of patients & society through education, research, & service.
Sessions 03: Pharmaceutical Technology
Pharmaceutical Technology plays a major role in Pharmaceutical science which combines scientific aspects that are detracting in the development and manufacture of new drugs, handling of medicines and medical devices. The major part of the subject describes, how to manage the discovery, production, processing, and safe and effective delivery of medications to patients. It includes digital modeling for research, methods for increasing production, and computing technology and biosystematics for the management and analysis of data. Ongoing research on Pharmaceutical Technology includes public attitudes towards mental health drugs, using real-world data in drug approvals and more.
Sessions 04: Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Engineering
Medicinal chemistry and Pharmaceutical chemistry are methods arise at the intersection of chemistry which aiming at the discovery and development of new therapeutic agents. It is inherently an integrative topic — beginning with the synthesis of potential drugs followed by studies investigating their interactions with biological targets to understand the medicinal effects of the drug, its metabolism, and side-effects. Share your Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry and pharmaceutical chemistry to contribute in a major way for the growth of scientific knowledge and insight and facilitate the discovery and development of new therapeutic agents to treat debilitating human disorders.
Sessions 05: Pharmacology
Pharmacology is a branch of biology which deals with the research, analysis, and description of chemicals which exhibit biological effects and the elucidation of cellular and organismal function in affiliate to the chemicals. It integrates the knowledge of many disciplines, including medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, nursing, and veterinary medicine. This integrative nature confesses the pharmacology to make a unique and significant grant to human health. The tremendous pharmacological advances endorsed during the last few decades have recast virtually all aspects of modern life, including our understanding of the disease.
Sessions 06: Drug discovery and Development
The process of the design/discovery of drugs typically involves understanding the character of targets such as enzyme, cell, tissues, etc which related to the disease, setting up the concept of drug design, providing lead compounds (via traditional medicines, natural products, biological macromolecules, compound libraries, computational chemistry, etc.) and lead optimisation by means of analysing structure-activity-relationships. The current state of the chemical and biological sciences required for pharmaceutical development edict that 5,000–10,000 chemical compounds must undergo laboratory screening for each new drug approved for use in humans. Out of these chemical compounds that are screened, approximately 250 will enter preclinical testing, and 5 will enter clinical testing. The overall process from discovery to the marketing of a drug can take 10 to 15 years.
Sessions 07: Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
The role of nanotechnology in the field of pharmaceutics has exceptionally altered the way of our understanding about drugs, Nano drugs or the use of nanoparticles as carrier of the drug has become the basic fundamental for the production or design of a drug. Pharmaceutical nanotechnology is the appliance of Nanoscience to Pharmaceuticals as nanomaterials, and devices like diagnostics, drug delivery, biosensor, and imaging. Pharmaceutical nanotechnology has tuned diagnosis and focused treatment of disease at a molecular level. Nanotechnology is a highly specialized field, which will revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry.
Sessions 8: Biopharmaceuticals
Biopharmaceuticals are medical drugs produced using biotechnology. A probably contentious technique of manufacturing biopharmaceuticals involves transgenic organisms, notably plants and animals that are genetically changed to provide medication. A pharmaceutical product manufactured using live organisms has an active ingredient that is biological in nature. Biopharmaceuticals recommend many advantages, like extremely effective and dynamic action, fewer aspect effects, and the potential to really cure diseases instead of simply treat the symptoms, which have naturally increased the demand for biopharmaceutical products.
Sessions 9: Pharmaceutical Formulation
The pharmaceutical formulation in a medical specialty is the process which has different chemical substances, including the active drug, are combined to generate a medicinal end product. The major part of the subject reveals different dosage forms, including oral liquid products, topical products and solid dosage forms such as tablets and capsules. Drug Formulation includes Novel dosage forms, like tablets, sterile products, capsules, topical preparations, sustained release, and controlled release. Pharmaceutical Formulation provides an up to date supply of knowledge for all who wish to understand the principles and practice of formulation in the drug industry.
Sessions 10: Clinical Research
The Pharmaceutical industry plays an active role in policy surrounding the research, discovery, and development of new medicines. Clinical studies represent an important part of the drug development process. They are an indispensable tool to determine the safety and efficacy of new drug candidates before they can be used to treat illness. A clinical trial targets specific health issues in human volunteers. Performing clinical trials is one of the best methods in the clinical research field for finding new treatments & practices for combating illness. The investigative site in any trial customarily consists of Principal Investigator, Sub-investigators, Clinical Research Coordinators, Site managers, Laboratory personnel, Technicians, Analysts, Pharmacists, Research assistants, Recruiters, and many others.
Sessions 11: Bioavailability & Bioequivalence
Bioavailability could be a measure of the rate and extent to that a therapeutically active chemical is absorbed from a drug product into the circulation and becomes accessible at the site of action. Blood concentrations of the active ingredients and/ or their active metabolites thereby give a marker for the concentration at the positioning of action and a legitimate measure of bioavailability. If two drugs are bioequivalent, there's no clinically vital distinction in their bioavailability. Bioequivalence studies are a surrogate marker for clinical effectiveness and safety information, because it wouldn't commonly be necessary to repeat clinical studies for generic product. Bioequivalence studies typically involve single doses of a drug. The basic study methods for bioequivalence are Study design and Statistical analysis.
Sessions 12: Pharmacy Practice
Pharmacy practice is the discipline of pharmacy that involves developing the skilled roles of pharmacists. As health-care professionals, pharmacists play an important role in improving access to health care and in closing the gap between the potential benefit of medicines and the actual value realized and may be a part of any comprehensive health system. The changes to pharmacy practice have resulted from expanded roles, changes in patients’ expectations, introduction of new pharmacy practice models, and development of new technologies in the drug-use process. The pharmacists concentrate on effective medicines management and aim to optimise the ease that patients acquire from their prescribed treatment as well as the supply of medicines.
Sessions 13: Regulatory Affairs
Drug regulatory Affairs refers to all aspects among the pharmaceutical development method and the way they're subject to numerous degrees of regulation. The pharmaceutical law frame covering Quality, Safety and effectivity also as Health Authorities' attitudes and needs etc have an excellent influence on the drug development method. Regulatory affairs professionals deal with these aspects. Regulation affects all aspects of the pharmaceutical world, from freelance innovators and pharmaceutical corporations to regulative and administrative bodies and patients also. Regulatory Affairs could be a relatively new profession that has developed from the need of governments to guard public health, by dominant the protection and effectivity of product in areas including prescribed drugs, veterinary medicines, medical devices, pesticides, agrochemicals, cosmetics and complementary medicines.
Sessions 14: Neuropharmacology
Neuropharmacology as a branch of pharmacology evolved with the introduction of drugs for neurologic disorders. It is the study of the effects of drugs on the nervous system, with the goal of developing compounds that offer therapeutic benefit in humans with psychiatric and neurological disease. Advances in molecular biology and various forms such as genomics and proteomics have led to the development of molecular neuropharmacology. Alzheimer disease as just one example, are awaiting effective medications, further emphasizing the importance of neuropharmacology. It includes the factors affecting responses to drugs; properties of drugs; the kinetics of drug-receptor interactions; dose-response relationship; the principles of synaptic transmission; criteria for synaptic transmitters; somatic motor system; drugs affecting neuromuscular transmission; and drugs which act post-synaptically.
Sessions 15: R&D Advancement: Road to New Medicines
The industry comprises different subfields related to the development, production, and marketing of medications. These interdependent subfields consist of drug manufacturers, drug marketers, and biotechnology companies. The aim of the pharmaceutical industry is to provide drugs that prevent infections, maintain health, and cure diseases. This industry directly affects the global population, so several international regulatory bodies monitor things like drug safety, patents, quality, and pricing. Some of those regulatory entities are World Health Organization (WHO), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA). various formulations have been developed to cure or stop the growth of several major infections, including HIV and certain types of cancer.
Sessions 16: Quality Assurance & Quality Control
Quality control is a crucial function of any business providing a product or service to consumers. In the field of pharmaceutical chemistry, quality control and quality assurance are important to the eminent development, producing, and use of medication meant to assist save lives. A quality assurance audit at a pharmaceutical firm would concentrate on the process elements of a project. More specifically, the professional would determine if the requirements determined and defined during QA have the proper level of detail. Individuals method the documentation, establish standards, and conduct internal audits to confirm continuing compliance. It is a measuring standard by that potency, performance, progress compliance or quality of a process, or product are often assessed.
Sessions 17: Pharmacology of Antibiotics
An Antibiotic is an organic substance of microbial origin which usually mold or actinomycete bacteria that is either toxic or growth inhibiting for other organisms. Also, with the advent of synthetic methods of production, a substance produced by a microorganism or a similar substance produced wholly or partly by chemical synthesis which, in low concentrations, inhibits the growth of other microorganisms. Penicillin, tetracycline, and erythromycin are examples of antibiotics. The utilization of antimicrobial medications may prompt to genuine diseases created by medication safe microorganisms.
Pharmaceuticals are one of the world's most beneficial ventures. The factors that affect the pharmaceutical market size include disease prevalence, drug affordability, consumer attitudes, government policies and some supply-side factors. Drugs for treating metabolic disorders such as diabetes and diseases of the thyroid and pituitary glands will be the fastest-growing segment of the global pharma market to 2021. This segment will grow at 9% a year going forward, following recent growth of 11.6%, but it will remain in fifth place for market size.
Global Pharmaceutical Market 2019 Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global Pharmaceutical industry.
Prescription sales excluding generics will rise 4.4% this year and expected to reach $1.006 trillion in 2022. The global pharmaceuticals market was worth $934.8 billion in 2017 and will reach $1170 billion in 2021, growing at 5.8%, according to a recent pharma market research report by The Business Research Company. Current and ongoing changes in political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors are influencing growth in the healthcare market, where drugs play an important part.
The news comes from CPhI Japan 2019, which highlights the country as the second fasted growing mature market for solid dose drugs. Japan has strong potential in pharma, with renewed opportunities for international contract service providers, generics and finished drug manufacturers as well as domestic manufacturers to become the local manufacturing arms of international firms.
Growth over past decades means that North America and Western Europe still account for 56% of the global market, but Asia Pacific has overtaken Western Europe as the second largest region. Growth in Asia Pacific is fueled by increased affordability of drugs resulting from the launch of low-priced generics. Other factors that are positive for growth in Asia Pacific are the rise of GDP per capita in the region, government programs to support healthcare, and rapid urbanization, which brings both doctors and pharmacies within easy reach of increasing proportions of growing populations. Pharma sales in Asia Pacific will grow at 8.4% a year to 2021.
Our Organization would be privileged to welcome the:
- Pharmaceutical Researchers
- Pharmaceutical Industry Professionals
- Pharmaceutical Associations and Societies
- Post-Doctoral fellows
- Young Researchers keen on Pharmaceutical science
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate students
- Translational Researchers
- Clinical scientists
- Business Delegates
- Clinical trial experts in Pharmaceutical and Life science
Related Societies & Conferences
Related Societies & Association:
- Japan Pharmaceutical Association
- Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
- International Research-based Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (IRPMA)
- Medical Technology Association of Japan (MTJAPAN)
- Federation of Asian Pharmaceutical Associations (FAPA)
- Chinese Pharmaceutical Association
- Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union; Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society
- Chinese American Biopharmaceutical Society
- Parenteral Drug Association
- R&D-based Pharmaceutical Association Committee (RDPAC)
- Toyama Pharmaceutical Association (TPA)
- Drug Information Association; Pharmaceutical Association of Malaysia
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Association of Clinical Research Organizations
- Pharmaceutical and Novel Drug Delivery Healthcare Sciences Society
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists
- European Pharmaceutical Union
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS)
- National Cancer Institute Center for Cancer Research (NCI)
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC)
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET)
- Association of Clinical Research Organizations (ACRO)
- International Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Group (IPMG)
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- American Society for Pharmacy Law American Society of Consultant Pharmacists (ASCP)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- Professional Compounding Centers of America
- European Association of Employed Community Pharmacists in Europe (EPhEU)
- European Pharmaceutical Union (EPU)
- Controlled Release Society (CRS)
- Singapore Association of Pharmaceutical Industries (SAPI)
- The Hong Kong Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry (HKAPI)
- Institute of Pharmacy Management International (IPMI)
- International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP)
- International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Associations (IFPMA)
- National Pharmacists Association (NPhA)
- Annual Meeting on Pharmaceutical Research & Industry Expo, Dec 02-2019, New York
- World Congress on Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dec 02-2019, Bangkok
- 58th Annual Meeting of The American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, Dec 08-2019, Orlando
- Scholars International Conference on Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Research, Dec 02-2019, Madrid
- 2nd Middle East Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Conference, Dec 08-2019, Dubai
- 7th NovAliX Conference Biophysics in Drug Discovery 2019, Nov 13- 2019, Kyoto
- 12th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology and Clinical Research, Nov 18- 2019, Abu Dhabi
- 35th World Vaccines & Immunization Congress, Nov 12- 2019, Brisbane
- The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists 2019 Midyear Clinical Meeting and Exhibition, December 08-12, 2019, United States
- 21st World Conference on Pharmaceutical Chemistry, December 9, 2019, Dubai, UAE
- Integrating Novel Technologies, Clinical Studies and Personalized Therapeutics to Preserve Health, Feb 09- 2020, Italy
- 2nd International Conference on PharmScience Research & Development, Feb 24, 26- 2020, Los Angeles, United States
- International Precision Medicine Conference, Apr 23, 25- 2020, Baltimore, United States
- Pharmaceutical Engineering: At the Frontier of Drug Substance and Drug Product, May 3, 7- 2020, Kloster Lehnin, Germany
- Global Pharma Summit 2020, February 20-21, 2020, Shanghai, China
- 5th World Congress & Expo on Pharmaceutics & Drug Delivery Systems, February 10-11, 2020, Lisbon, Portugal
- 5th Edition of Global conference on Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Systems, June 15-17, 2020, Rome, Italy
- Temperature Maintenance of Biopharmaceuticals 2020, Mar 11,12- 2020, Spain
- Clinical Trial Supply New England 2020, Mar 25,26- 2020, Boston, US
- 7th Annual PHARMA CX SUMMIT, Mar 25-26, 2020, New Jersey, US