Pharmacology is a branch of biology which deals with the research, analysis, and description of chemicals which exhibit biological effects and the elucidation of cellular and organismal function in affiliate to the chemicals. It integrates the knowledge of many disciplines, including medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, nursing, and veterinary medicine. This integrative nature confesses the pharmacology to make a unique and significant grant to human health. The tremendous pharmacological advances endorsed during the last few decades have recast virtually all aspects of modern life, including our understanding of the disease.
- Track 1-1 Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics
- Track 2-2 Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology
- Track 3-3 Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacotherapeutics
- Track 4-4 Immunopharmacology
- Track 5-5 Receptor Pharmacology