Pharmaceutical Care and Health
Pharmaceutical care is a process of drug therapy management that needs a traditional replacement in the orientation of professional attitudes and re-engineering of the Pharmacy environment. A special aspect of the structure must be in place to provide quality pharmaceutical care. The goal of Pharmaceutical Care is to enhance the patients health-related quality of life and accomplish positive clinical outcomes, within realistic economic expenditures. Many universities and colleges follow the system called Department of Pharmaceutical Care & Health Systems (PCHS) which progress the practice of pharmaceutical care and its aspect in the healthcare system for the aid of patients & society through education, research, & service.
- Track 1-1 Clinical Pharmaceutical Practice
- Track 2-2 Pharmaceutical Care Regulations
- Track 3-3 Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- Track 4-4 Genomics Experimental Research
- Track 5-5 Drug and Poison Information Services