Biopharmaceuticals are medical drugs produced using biotechnology. A probably contentious technique of manufacturing biopharmaceuticals involves transgenic organisms, notably plants and animals that are genetically changed to provide medication. A pharmaceutical product manufactured using live organisms has an active ingredient that is biological in nature. Biopharmaceuticals recommend many advantages, like extremely effective and dynamic action, fewer aspect effects, and the potential to really cure diseases instead of simply treat the symptoms, which have naturally increased the demand for biopharmaceutical products.
- Track 1-1 Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Track 2-2 Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
- Track 3-3 Micro-array Technologies
- Track 4-4 Radio Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Track 5-5 Nucleic-acid- and Cell-based Therapeutics